Monday 4 May 2009

Assignment 3- Birthday card


Idealization


As far as there is not such a tradition in celebrating birthday in a specific way in Iran, people do whatever makes them happy in someone's birthday; some throw a simple party, in which only close family members are involved, some may like to celebrate it more formally, so they invite relatives and friends to a garden or a big place. Youths, these days, like to have a rocking birthday party in which they can have a soft and heavy kinds of live music. So, I decided to choose rocking birthday card as my assignment, this time.

To develop my idea, I imagined a guitar resembling a human being, like those in cartoons, and holding his hands up with a rocking style. I selected this one since such parties are suitable for teenagers and it can be depicted with a cartoon-shape of a guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment